Back to Blog
Career development and mentorship for Change Professionals
The ASPIRE ME series provides a safe and confidential environment for learning and knowledge sharing, change management problem solving, professional and personal growth. It presents an opportunity to learn by seeking advice from peers and professionals who have “been there, done that” and who are willing to share their experiences and knowledge.
1. Accountability – Simply stating your goals and objectives to the group provides that verbal acknowledgement from you to the group of your commitment – the group holds you accountable as you state your intent and expected outcomes. Open accountability is essential to keep you focused and commitment to meeting your goals
2. Growth – ASPIRE Me, Mentor Me group members often form professional relationships, that by increasing your network also, accelerates your personal and professional development opportunities.
3. Specific knowledge – change managers come from a multitude of backgrounds, having different experiences, formal and informal learning, skills and specialised areas of expertise – this diversity can help you fill gaps in your own knowledge and provide very specific support and learning
4. Resources – change practitioners are generous in the sharing of knowledge, their resources and introductions across their networks that can help you accelerate your change goals to the next level
5. New perspectives – Fresh eyes and ideas come from networking outside your comfort zone – challenging your perspective and possibly suggesting innovations from a new point of view!
6. Support – As your build relationships with your peers, you also create a trusted source of support when you need confidential or personal support when faced with a troubling issue
7. Energy – Sharing the challenges and embracing your achievements generates sustaining energy and momentum as you strive to achieve your professional goals
How does it work?
Ready to take your Change Management career to the next level?